All the vegetables, except the corn, are fresh from the garden. So what’s in this?
- Tbs garlic
- 1/2 cup of peas (maybe a touch more)
- 1 cup cubed zucchini
- 1/2 cup of sweet corn (maybe a touch more)
- 1/3 cup herb mix (basil, oregano, parsley and chives)
The pasta is a brand called Jovial and it’s gluten free brown rice pasta. Yum
- I pre cooked the pasta and set it aside. It was slightly undercooked. It gets fully cooked in the pan when it joins the vegetable medley.
- What I did was put a quarter cup of tomato sauce (probably less) in the pan, threw the zucchini and garlic with it and covered the pan. Heat was on low. It was covered for about 4-5 minutes.
- Then I threw the corn and peas in with 2 spoonfuls of vegan pesto. Heated that for about 2 minutes. Then I added the pasta turned the heat to medium and stirred it all together for another 2 minutes. At the very end I mixed in the herbs.